Pest control services for North East homes and businesses
Invicta Environmental is the North East’s leading family-owned pest control company. We provide environmentally friendly and cost-effective pest control services throughout the North East of England.
With over 60 years of experience, our expert team of pest control technicians deliver bespoke pest, bird and wildlife management solutions, helping to reduce the health and safety risks associated with pest activity.
We provide dynamic pest management services for domestic and commercial customers throughout the North East, servicing Durham, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Newcastle and all surrounding areas.
Why Choose Invicta?
The thought of having a pest infestation in your home or business is highly distressing. We’ll eliminate all your pest problems, including the identification, treatment, proofing and ongoing management of all pests like rats, mice, wasps, bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, seagulls, and anything else.
We aim to minimise rodenticide (poison) use across all our pest control services. Instead, we count on RSPH level 2 trained technicians to remove pests through expert knowledge of their behaviour and habitats.
If you have an active pest problem or are worried that your current pest management is failing, call Invicta on 01388 309345 for a friendly discussion.
What to expect with our pest control services
If you’re considering our pest control services for your home or business, don’t worry; it’s a straightforward process. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Pest identification: During our first visit to your property, we’ll conduct a detailed inspection to understand the level of your infestation. We’ll also look for ingress points that pests have exploited to gain access. Then, we will assess the risk to your health and recommend the best treatment approach.
- Pest treatment: Next, we’ll visit your property to conduct your pest control treatment. The treatment we use will depend on what pest is causing issues. We use a range of options, such as trapping, insecticides and proofing, depending on the problem’s location and the infestation level.
- Follow up: If additional treatments are required for your pest service, we’ll arrange these in advance with you. Follow-up visits ensure that our strategy is working and that your pest infestation has been removed. If additional measures are needed, we’ll discuss these with open transparency.
- Reporting: Once we have removed your pest problem, you’ll receive a detailed report of everything we have done and found during the treatment. The report will provide extra recommendations that can prevent an infestation in the future.
Avian management strategies to protect against birds
We’re passionate about the environment and the diversity of wildlife across our country, but we also understand the issues birds such as gulls and pigeons can cause. Therefore, we can work with your business to develop avian management strategies, including the following:
- Gull site disruption records
- Environmental management plans
- Natural England licence applications
- Ecology surveys
- Implementation of bird control measures
If birds are causing problems for your business, pick up the phone. We’ll visit your site to conduct a free survey and take the time to understand why your current bird management strategies are failing.