Bird netting is a very effective form of deterrent for a large variety of species which may use your building for harbourage. It is a cost-effective and efficient way of protecting your building from the problems associated with birds, bird guano and the health risks which can be caused because of it. Netting is generally safe to fit, totally effective at removal of the birds on your building and can be fitted to any structure, No building cannot be netted?
Specific advantages of netting include:
- Protects anything from any bird species landing in safety critical areas
- 100% effective at preventing birds access to anything you need to protect
- Can be used to prevent bird access to roofs and entire front elevations of buildings
- When fitted correctly it can become virtually invisible to the naked eye
- It is a very robust product
- Polyethylene knotted bird netting can withstand a wide range of environmental conditions
- If fitted correctly will withstand extreme weather in the North East
- You can expect a working life of 20 years if maintained
Invicta’s Bird Control Process
Invicta will attend your site to investigate what species of bird is causing you issues. We will listen and understand exactly what you would like to achieve in controlling the bird issue on site.
We will produce a detailed survey report which will outline what we recommend to keep your site bird free.. Within the report we will include costs to carry out each of our recommendations.
Once works have been agreed with yourself, we will agree a date of attendance convenient with yourself. Risk assessments, Method statements & Training certification will be sent over before we attend site.
Our Fully trained bird control teams will attend site to complete the work agreed. We will then invite the site contact to inspect the work and a detailed report will be emailed over to show that all works have now been completed.
Where to use Bird Netting
Our experienced installation teams can install anti bird netting on most types of commercial buildings and structures including:
- Car Parks
- Listed Buildings
- Loading Bays
The list of possibilities really is endless! Contact us with details of your project and we can support you with our expert installation teams.